Sunday, January 20, 2008

Journaling January 5th and 6th, 08

January 5, 08
Well yesterday one of my best friends who has also lost 2 babies called to tell me that she found out that she is having a girl and even more importantly that everything looks great and baby Elizabeth is HEALTHY and moving a lot! This is amazing God is sooooo GOOD! I just praise him for this. Yesterday like I said I climbed that mountain and when I came home I did work outs with my bands, and did the one hour sweatin to the oldies 2. I didn’t feel well so I went to be extra early and didn’t get up till a little after 8 this morning. And today I did the 1 mile booster 2 times and did the 1 mile jog. I want to lose this weight so bad and I have to just keep pushing myself. God is helping me so much. Reading his word daily is just what I needed. He is amazing for everything he has done for us and all he is going to do. I just want to praise him! Quote from devo today is “God speaks to us through His work; take time to listen.” I was just thinking while listening to Lincoln Brewsters “God is good” that when I get to my ultimate goal weight…whatever that is…that I should put together a workout video to worship music….just another plan…but if its Gods will it will be happening…I need to pray about it!


January 6th, 08
Yesterday I decided to start a blog page online in hopes of helping others and getting encouragement. I pray God would lead those who need it to my page and if anyone has anything inspiring for me I pray they would also be led there. I have decided to up my work outs from 40 minutes a day to 60 minutes a day. I’m so happy that I can do this. There is no way I could have done these workouts 3 months ago. Also yesterday while at the library I saw this book called clean eating. I do some of the things in it right now, and I need to try to switch fully to this eating style. I keep thinking though gosh I don’t want to give up cheese and sour cream…I guess I don’t have to completely give those up maybe just decrease them greatly! It does seem like the healthiest way to eat and live. I think I should cut down on sour cream and cheese. And maybe just do wings or ribs for every 10 lbs I lose rather than as regular meals. I mean I feel like part of me is like you don’t want to do that…but then I think again its food…and so what…give it up…nothing can be better than feeling healthy, being thin and energetic. I read one of the greatest quotes today in my Daily bread devo. It goes like this… “Our lives are not made by the dreams we dream but by the choices we make.” This is so true!

No comments: