Saturday, June 28, 2008

June 26th and 27th

June 26th, 08
Not much to say today. I worked out. Ate right! And worked today!


June 27th, 08
Today is Friday yay and I have another 3 days off I’m so excited! However when I woke up this morning I wasn’t feeling to well, but you know me I had to get my work out in. So had a good work out and a little later on ate lunch but then I became extremely tired but I knew I couldn’t eat then lay down so I did another full workout then took a nap. Well this nap became not a nap I was in bed for 4 hours. Before I knew it, it was 9p and when I woke up I was starving so I ate very little but it was really too late to be eating so I did another full workout so that way when I went to bed I would have already burned the calories from dinner and they wouldn’t just be sitting there becoming fat! Plus on the days I don’t work I like to do a lot of workouts if not I will get bored and end up eating instead. It was a good day even though I didn’t feel good. God is just so great and gives us the strength to do anything.

No comments: