Monday, June 9, 2008

A great day....

June 9th, 08
I’m feeling great today! God is working on me BIG TIME! In so many ways. Mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically! He has put a fire back in me that I had lost. I got up bright and early this morning and got my workout in before my meeting at work at 9:30 which was great it left me so much more time to be able to just chill with my hubby and get some of Gods word in, which I had been just pushing off when I didn’t have time. I’m super excited because we are camping this weekend and I can’t wait its going to be great fun! I’m also super excited for weigh day coming up because I have been working so super hard this week to not only hit my 100lb mark but to pass it. We are going to Missouri July 23rd and I would like to lose 30 more pounds by then which I know is pushing it but I have to push myself I can’t just get compfy because of how much weight I have lost I have to push even harder! Well have a blessed day. And if you have any needs and want me to pray for them let me know on my blog I’m willing to pray and believe for whatever your need is! BE BLESSED!

No comments: