Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Feeling yucky and bummed....

June 3rd, 08
Its still really early and I haven’t done anything so far. I’m feeling yucky but still plan to exercise however its about that time again which means I can’t put too many hopes into tomorrows weigh day and I was really hoping to the 100lb mark to be hit but I can tell that is not going to happen. I just hope I’m not retaining water and that I don’t gain anything…..now that would seriously bumm me out. I’m also bummed that we are not pregnant this month…well I know its another month to knock 10 more pounds out but I can’t help it that I’m disappointed I’m sure that is partly why I also feel yucky. Well there is nothing I can do about it, it really is in Gods hands so that is where I have to leave it. Hope everyone has a blessed day. Keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow…at least that I didn’t gain. I shouldn’t gain because I didn’t do anything that I shouldn’t and I have exercised every day but we all know what the beginning of period week is like! See you tomorrow. Have a blessed day!

No comments: