Saturday, June 7, 2008

Some words of hope and encouragement....

June 7th, 08
Well yesterdays plans changed because my friend went into labor so the last half of the day I spent right here in front of the computer watching the revival in Florida. God is doing some amazing things! The time I spent here I prayed a lot, praised God and was given some wonderful verses of hope and encouragement. “If you abide in me and my words in you ask what you desire and it shall be done” John 15. Now here when God says ask what you desire and it shall be done he is not talking about a new car, but it could be to get your finances in order, or to be closer to him, or in my case a child, and many other things such as friends and family who don’t know Him to be saved, for God to use me, and for strength. Maybe you should write this verse down some where and behind it write down what you are believing for. A few more I got was “Wait patiently for the Lord. Be Brave and Courageous. Yes, Wait patiently for the Lord.” Psalms 27:14 and “The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace.” Psalms 29:11 and “Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart” Psalms 37:3-5. So just believe whatever your desire is that the Lord is going to grant it to you but in His timing not ours. Just because it doesn’t appear that he is answering our prayers at this moment doesn’t mean that he isn’t. remember God has the perfect timing for everything in our lives so just wait upon him! Have a blessed day! I’m gonna go get my workout in. See you tomorrow. God is good.

No comments: