Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Weigh day...it was good!

May 7th, 08
Today is weigh day and YAY…I lost 3.5 lbs. I’m at a total loss of 88.3 lbs. Only 11.7 to go till I hit 100lbs….I can’t believe it. I’m so happy right now! Although I feel a little under the weather but besides that I’m SO SUPER HAPPY! God is so good and has been helping me through every step of the way…He has never left my side even in my down times, even when I feel He isn’t there He is! I finished reading the book “The Shack” Let me tell you this book is life changing you must read it…and whether you believe it or not…that is up to you…but I DO! One of the quotes that I got out of the book was…”Judging others means you consider yourself superior to them.” Now this doesn’t just mean judging their life style. Its judging anything about them. Clothes, hair, car, etc. When you do this you are putting yourself at a higher level then them. I know this has nothing to do with weightloss or anything but this quote really got to me and got me really thinking. Honestly I never though myself superior to anyone but I have judged on the things above so I guess I did….time for changing that!!!! Another quote that I received through an email yesterday was “life isn’t about the storm…its about learning to dance in the rain! Now isn’t that true! Wow. Well I need to get cleaning this house of mine! God Bless! Now my weight it 284.5 lbs…I’m hoping to hit my 90 lb mark by next Wednesday and hopefully surpass it!!!!

No comments: