Saturday, May 10, 2008

Life is good...God is GREAT!

May 8th, 08
I’m so excited that a week from today we will be in Boyne Falls! It is going to be so much fun! We are going hiking! Who would have thought that I would be excited about hiking….but I am! Today is going good. I’m ready for a day off work which will be tomorrow! Lord I give you this day!


May 9th, 08
I got to spend the whole day with my hubby! IT was nice. We did house and yard work and got a great workout in. I love these days! Except for I think I ate a little too much but I will work it off!


May 10th, 08
Today I decided to start a fruit flush. I will do it for 2-3 days. Excluding my regular morning breakfast of oatmeal and a whey protein shake. I think I need those because I work out right after I eat in the morning and I don’t want to feel weak. But I thought I would give myself a boost with an only fruit(outside of breakfast) for a few days. I’m afraid I’m going to hit a plateau soon and don’t want this to happen so I thought I would just try this! We will see. I read in a health magazine about another girl who did this every so often so I will let you know how it works out for me. Have a blessed day!

No comments: