Sunday, May 11, 2008

Its Mothers Day.....

May 11th, 08
Well the fruit thing is going good! Today is mothers day! Don’t know why but I’m super emotional today! Well I do know why but I don’t want to be sad today. And I don’t want to be like poor me. I don’t think that. But I am sad and I can’t get around that. I’m just trying to hold my head up and act like I’m not, which I think I’m doing a pretty good job of. One of my best friends had her baby today. I’m so happy for her, and sad for me at the same time. God has helped me keep it together today. I actually thought about not going to church because I figured the entire service was going to be mom, mom, mom, mom, mom….and so on. But God gave me peace about it this morning and gave me the urge to just go and He let me know that he would be there with me helping me through. Well I went to the service and it wasn’t that way at all. Gosh I wouldn’t even had known it was a mothers day service except for at the very end he said Happy Mothers Day. God is so good! He was so sensitive to what I needed today. And the message was great. Thank you Lord for this day and for being with me through everything. I will have faith no matter what my circumstances!

No comments: