Monday, February 4, 2008

over things at work....

February 4th, 08
Well I went in to work for a meeting today and it SUCKED. It was basically about how much my shift sucks and so on. When the boss asked me what I thought I really didn’t have a response. I felt completely BLAH about the situation. I didn’t care really…I mean I don’t want to put it that way because I do care about my work performance and things of that nature but I just took the feedback…if that is what you want to call it and was like alright and lets move on. No biggie! Which is crazy because I use to get so wrapped up in things like that but now that Im older I’m thinking whatever. I can only do what I can do and that is it…and if you don’t like it….ship me out. But anyways back to life for real and not work. I’m doing okay. Feeling kinda crappy but doing good. Gotta get ready for work now. God help me to not grow bitter with work, help me stay focused on the important things…thank you!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Baby Girl you are there for a reason and God is using you. Keep up the good work and He will continue to do His work. Love MO