Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm OKAY!

February 11th, 08
Well I got up at 6a and went to the gym. It was great I rode the bike for 55 minutes and then swam laps for 20 minutes. It was just refreshing and felt great! Today is good…God is good!


February 12th, 08
Today I had to get up close to 5a so that we could get across town to the gym by 6a for an appt with a trainer. It was great! We loved her! We were at the gym for 3 hours it was AWESOME! Who ever thought that I would be so thrilled with that length of time spent at the gym but I am. Today went well. This evening I received a call telling me that we would probably not be getting the baby due to many reason none doing with us and all being with the SYSTEM! Which I thought I was going to have a very hard time with but I’m not. God is helping me so much and he prepared me for this. Things are great and I only want Gods will and if this isn’t Gods will then its not. I know regardless Gods hand is in it and we will have a baby one of these days. God is good and keeps his promises! Tomorrow is weigh day…I’m nervous! Lord thank you for everything.

No comments: