Sunday, February 10, 2008

3 day weekend...hard to stay motivated and on track!

February 8th, 08
I got to spend the whole day with my hubby YAY! Even my work out. Today he decided to join a gym and it is cheaper for the both of us to join than it is for just him because of this deal I have through work….so I’m so excited that we are going to get to work out together now! Makes me want to step up my game even more! This was something so great for us to do together. It was wonderful! And it’s a great gym. We love it! Today has just been wonderful. I’m so blessed to have this amazing man in my life!


February 9th, 08
Today I spent the entire day cleaning out closets and I’m still not done. I did not get a workout in due to all the cleaning. I should have but I didn’t. I didn’t eat the greatest today either. I didn’t really over eat I just didn’t eat the healthiest that I should have. Well tomorrow will be another full day of cleaning I didn’t even get half of the house done but its coming along. Lord thank you for this day! I give everything to you!


February 10th, 08
Today has been another day entirely devoted to cleaning. It is a little after 8p and I do plan on working out today regardless of how much cleaning I do…it has to get done. Chris and I are going to the gym super early in the morning and then we have a training session on Tuesday morning at 6a. Should be exciting! Thank you Lord for all your blessings! Please keep me motivated I feel I’m losing it a little bit!

No comments: