Monday, July 21, 2008

Soooo ready for a vacation!

July 18th, 08
Well today I had the day off! We were super busy trying to get the house clean because today is the only day I have to get things done before we leave for Missouri. Plus we were having important company over today so we were so busy! But the house is clean yay! We had some friends over which was great! Then we had time together which also was great! It was an awesome day and I can’t wait for 7 of these next week….minus the cleaning my house because I’m going to be GONE!


July 19th, 08
Well another 12 hour day ahead of me. I worked out. And did what I needed to do but now its time to head out to work again! 4 more days till Missouri!


July 20th, 08
Only 2 more 12 hour days left and I am so proud of myself. I have been getting up early enough to get my workouts in before these long work days it has been great! I’m ready for them to be over though but I do thank God for providing the OT! God is good!


July 21st, 08
I finished my 6 OT day and I’m so happy. This means one more regular work day and then we are off to Missouri. But this also means…I have SOOOO much to do. I have been able to do nothing this week because of all the hours I have been working so no packing has been done and no laundry…so I should get off of here and get it done! Have a blessed day. I probably won’t get a chance to update this again till we get back!

No comments: