Thursday, July 17, 2008

work, work, and more work.....

July 14th, 08
Well I got called into work today. I did get a workout in but I’m tired. I’m working 12 hours today so I gotta get out of here! Have a blessed one!


July 15th, 08
So for the next 6 days that I work 5 of them are 12 hour shifts. And I just did a 12 hour shift yesterday. One of the girls I work with called off for the week! I know I’m gonna regret it each morning that I have to get up and go to work early but at the same time I’m blessed by it too because that is a lot of over time! Tomorrow is weigh day…pray I lost! By the way even though I’m working the 12 hour days I’m still getting my workouts in! I did my workout 2 times today! Thank you Lord for all the strength that you give me!


July 16th 08
So it was weigh day and I did okay. Not great thought. I lost 2.5 lbs which I know is good but I wanted 4. Oh well I can only do what I can do right! Thank you Lord for the weight that I did lose! Well off to work again for another 12 hours…I’m taking the boys to the YMCA today so we can all get a good workout in!


July 17th, 08
This is my third 12 hour day coming up today which means 3 more after this but I do have tomorrow off which I’m happy about! I don’t really have time to be on here because I still have to do breakfast and my workout and get ready for my long work day…so have a great day! Be blessed! By the way yesterday when I took my boys to the YMCA I outlasted all of them on the elliptical and was going much faster than they were…it was great!

No comments: