Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today was weigh day! IT WAS A GOOD ONE!

April 30th, 08
I’m STOKED! I lost 9.2 lbs! Can you believe it! This definitely makes up for last week of losing none! YAY ME! Now I weigh 288! I just can’t believe it. If you would have told me last summer that this spring I would weigh under 300 lbs I would have asked you what magic pill your going to give me because I was not ready for the work this was going to take. But God put my mind in a different place and helped me to deal with my miscarriages in a healthy way rather than the way I was which was internalizing everything and EATING a whole lot and not caring about myself! I am just so excited. I know your thinking who is excited about weighing 288 that is ridiculous but if you have reached a low of hitting 372.8 lbs than you will appreciate being under 300 and down to what I am today! I am just so thankful to my family and friends who have supported me…I love you all! And God number one giving me the strength! I have so much more to go but I just wanted to take the time to say how truly blessed I am! YAY! Now I’m just 15.2 lbs away from my 100 lb short term goal mark! Then we will start working on the next 100lbs! Gosh I never thought I would be able to say I have lost this much weight without pills or surgery, just healthy eating, exercise, God and supportive family and friends! WOOHOOO for 288!

No comments: