Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm soooo behind....so here is where I catch up

August 2nd, 08
Working this weekend which sucks because I have gotten to use to having time off. Its okay though next weekend I will be in Flint yay!

August 3rd, 08
Not much to say. Just a busy morning with getting my workout in and getting to work….same oh same oh!

August 4th, 08
Its Monday and its our first day watching our friends baby. She was very fussy today and it was hard to get my workout in….but that’s okay I guess its just practice for whenever we have our babies. Nothing interesting again today….be blessed!

August 5th, 08
I’m so excited because tomorrow I leave to go to Flint. I can’t wait to see all my guys. They haven’t seen me since I have lost weight…and I just can’t wait! Tomorrow is weigh day so keep your fingers crossed, hopefully I hit the 120 lb mark for losing!

August 6th, 08
I did it I have lost a total of 120 lbs as of today wooohooo! I can’t believe it! I have so much to do though because I have to catch the train to Flint soon!

August 7th, 08
So the rehearsal was today and when the guys saw me the reactions were priceless and made me feel so good! This hard work is really paying off in so many ways! And I got to be the only girl at the bachelor party being that I am best friends with the groom and that was awesome! Gosh it is so great to finally feel good about myself! Thank you Lord!

August 8th, 08
Today has been crazy busy. This morning I went and got my hair cut and had an updo done for the wedding. Then went to Brandons to help him with stuff for his big day then it was time to get to the church…gosh it was a crazy busy day but it was sooooo great! Thanks to my hubby I had the perfect dress that everyone raved about the only thing missing was my hubby today…but I get to see him tomorrow YAY!

August 9th, 08
My parents and I drove out to Muskegon today and Chris met us there to pick me up but first we spent the day walking the Pier in Muskegon and then went to Grand Haven and did the same. The day flew by but it was a great one! Time for bed now!

August 10th, 08
I’m so exhausted today. I can hardly move. The dancing from Friday night has hit me today and I’m in pain. I haven’t been this sore since our hiking trip…this is crazy! So I’m taking a break today from my workout which is okay because I worked out everyday that I was away.

August 11th, 08
Its back to work day and I’m not looking forward to it. I don’t know but just lately I have not been motivated for work at all. I need to kick it into gear! But I have been doing great with eating right and exercising….I think the only thing I do mess up with sometimes is not eating enough….you know I have a hard time getting past the mindset that eating very little won’t help you lose weight….I’m figuring it out though!

August 12th, 08
So tomorrow is weigh day and I hope I did okay. The numbers have really been dropping and I know its because now that I’m am down that it is going to start coming off slower. My goal is to lost 8-10 pounds per month so I pray I keep that up even with it being so much harder to drop the weight now that I weigh less. I know God will see me through!

August 13th, 08
This will be short and sweet because I have to get a workout in before getting to work. I was mandated so I have to go in early. Well I weighed and I lost 2 lbs which puts me at 122lbs so yay! K I’m going now…have a good one! God is GOOD!

No comments: